Welcome To my Blog!

This blog will be dedicated to style and design of all kinds! I believe that everyone's own style is personal and unique and should be expressed. This blog will give you tips, ideas, and info on how to do just that through interior design, fashion, and more! Live life your style!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pastel Pants


In honor of the first day of spring, I've decided to share something that's pretty and pastel-y. These colored pants are not only trendy, but perfectly festive for getting you into the spring mood. It' like dipping your legs into a bowl of Easter egg dye, lol! This style can be either subtle or bold, but I like to opt for the more subtle look. Here are some of my favorite versions.

Scout chino: J.Crew (only $69!)


Tone on tone leopard print jeans: Current/Elliot


Ikat print jeans: 7 for all Mankind


Sea Green ankle jeans: DL1961



Light lemon skinny jeans: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment