Welcome To my Blog!

This blog will be dedicated to style and design of all kinds! I believe that everyone's own style is personal and unique and should be expressed. This blog will give you tips, ideas, and info on how to do just that through interior design, fashion, and more! Live life your style!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Kitchen Cuties

I love to cook,and enjoy spending time in the kitchen, and these little "kitchen cuties" make me smile and are sure to keep me cooking in style!



Nesting measuring cups: Sur la Table
Matryoshka measuring cups. They nest inside each other just like the traditional Russian dolls. How cute!



Bananas salt & pepper shakers: Jonathan Adler
How cute are these little bananas from Jonathan Adler?! Plus they're on sale right now! Check it out!




Cuisine couture apron: Anthropologies

Because you have to look fabulous even while you're covering your outfit.



Glass honey pot: Alessi
I love serving and drinking tea with honey so this is perfect and so sophisticated.




Josephine Bananas timer: Amazon
Just for funsies. How can you not smile when the timer dings!





No comments:

Post a Comment