Welcome To my Blog!

This blog will be dedicated to style and design of all kinds! I believe that everyone's own style is personal and unique and should be expressed. This blog will give you tips, ideas, and info on how to do just that through interior design, fashion, and more! Live life your style!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tangy Tomato Salad

I have long loved the traditional tomato, mozzarella, and basil salad for it's simplicity, but I've been yearning for a twist. I made my own version this weekend and it was delish! Serve it as an appetizer or as a light lunch with crusty bread. Hope you enjoy! 





Tangy Tomato Salad with Goat Cheese and Dill

Thinly sliced tomatoes
Goat Cheese
Fresh Dill
Olive Oil
Lemon
Salt & Pepper

Simply arrange tomato slices on platter and top each one with goat cheese and a few sprigs of fresh dill. Drizzle with some olive oil and squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and refrigerate for about 10 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment