Welcome To my Blog!

This blog will be dedicated to style and design of all kinds! I believe that everyone's own style is personal and unique and should be expressed. This blog will give you tips, ideas, and info on how to do just that through interior design, fashion, and more! Live life your style!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Nails

Thought I would share two of my fav nail colors for fall. No, they aren't part of any of the new fall collections, but they're still right on trend!  





OPI: Linkin Park After Dark & Essie: Sand Tropez




This extra deep purple shade is a nice alternate to black or berry and works great with lighter skin tones. 




I love a nude shade and this one works perfect with my skin. Take your time and test out shades when looking for a nude that works for you. Keep in mind whether warm or cool tones suite you. I love to go to Ulta since you can sample there. (I went in to buy a shade from the Essie fall collection, but it just didn't work with my skin tone). GET WHAT WORKS FOR YOU!


P.S. You all know a fab top coat makes any mani look better and gives it staying power. This one from Essie is the BEST! I've tried many different ones from their line and others, and I swear this one makes my nails last for days! 

Essie: No Chips Ahead top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment