Welcome To my Blog!

This blog will be dedicated to style and design of all kinds! I believe that everyone's own style is personal and unique and should be expressed. This blog will give you tips, ideas, and info on how to do just that through interior design, fashion, and more! Live life your style!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Balancing Act

Not only am I a Libra, but I find that many of my friends and the type of people I'm drawn to are also Libras. We tend to be social, creative, and organized people who love art, luxurious things (and I'm not making that up!), and tending to other people's needs. Our biggest downfall is our indecisiveness (anyone who knows me, will say this is true!) as we desire to be balanced. We must weigh out all sides and view points before making a decision. 

With that said, the "Scale" is truly representative of our sign. Here are some of my favorites... Happy Birthday Libras! 



Balancing Scale: Z-Gallerie


 
Brass & Milk Glass Scale: Vintage




Nickel Scale: Global Views


Metal Scale: Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment