Welcome To my Blog!

This blog will be dedicated to style and design of all kinds! I believe that everyone's own style is personal and unique and should be expressed. This blog will give you tips, ideas, and info on how to do just that through interior design, fashion, and more! Live life your style!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wild Blueberries

Being a native Maine girl, has always made me "Wild About Blueberries!" Here are some of my fav ways to enjoy this fruit! P.S. they're in season now!

Drop a few berries in an ice cube tray prior to freezing for a pretty and tasty spin on regular ice. For added pizazz try with shaped ice, I used stars for the 4th of July. 


Blueberry pie, need I say more?! So delicious and easy I've already made three this summer! Try this classic version by Martha Stewart blueberry pie (Tip: In a pinch using store bought crust is just as good. It'll be our little secret!)



Blueberry beer in a frosty glass = ultimate summer refreshment. May I suggest Seadog "Blue Paw" or Boston Beer Works "Bluebeery Ale".


Blueberry ice cream. Simply delish!


Now that you got your blueberry fix, here's how to serve all these delicious treats! 


Perfect for outdoor cocktail hour. Galvanized metal trays: Pottery Barn
How pretty would a slice of pie look on this? Delilah dessert plate: Crate & Barrel


Because they're classics. Mason Jar glasses: Pottery Barn

Simple and clean. Veranda Linen placemat & napkins: Z-Gallerie




No comments:

Post a Comment