Welcome To my Blog!

This blog will be dedicated to style and design of all kinds! I believe that everyone's own style is personal and unique and should be expressed. This blog will give you tips, ideas, and info on how to do just that through interior design, fashion, and more! Live life your style!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sticker Collection

Maybe it's the kid in me, or maybe it's the fact that I myself used to have a very extensive sticker collection (silly but true, lol)... Regardless of why, I am fascinated with an article I read in the September issue of Elle Decor last night about wallpaper crafted out of tiny stickers by Payton Cosell Turner. At first glance it is a gorgeous simple damask-esqe pattern, but at closer look it's a whimsical mix of random stickers. You have to see this! How fun? 


"Sticker Shock" by Ingrid Abramovitch for Elle Decor


Installation by Payton Turner






Close up of installation





While I would not even attempt to claim that I have the patience to do something like this, it would be fun to try in a small dose. Like say in an art piece version in your office or on a door or other small area in a powder room. Either way, thanks to Payton Turner and Elle Decor for not only sharing this little gem but for finally giving purpose to a sticker collection! 


Note: to purchase the wallpaper see here visit www.paytonturner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment