Welcome To my Blog!

This blog will be dedicated to style and design of all kinds! I believe that everyone's own style is personal and unique and should be expressed. This blog will give you tips, ideas, and info on how to do just that through interior design, fashion, and more! Live life your style!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Neon Pop

With summer winding down, I've found myself especially attracted to bright colors. I think it's my way of holding onto the "fun in the sun" attitude. Whether it's in my clothes, makeup, or accessories, I am crazy about a neon pop right now!


Make-up from left. "Bitter" eyeshadow: MAC, "Impassioned" lipstick: MAC, "Pacific Blue" nail polish: Sally Hansen


Boyfriend tanks: American Eagle



Bright bangles: random find


To hold onto summer a little longer in your home why not add a neon pop with one of these poofs. Can you say funky way to add some extra seating to your living room!

Knitted Pool Poof: CB2


Use these as vases, bowls, or even candle holders.

Hot pink cylinder vases: Ikea

I love that this lamp is modern and simple with a just splash of color to make it unique.


Green line table lamp: CB2


Art pieces are a great way to add life and color to a room. I love the neon accents in this one.
Dandelion art piece: Z-Gallerie


Like sand through the hourglass... hehe. But for real, how much fun will this add to the days of your life?


Hourglass: CB2

No comments:

Post a Comment