Welcome To my Blog!

This blog will be dedicated to style and design of all kinds! I believe that everyone's own style is personal and unique and should be expressed. This blog will give you tips, ideas, and info on how to do just that through interior design, fashion, and more! Live life your style!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Artful Anchors

Being from Maine, I've always been inspired by the "Nautical" style, and anchors are one of my favorite motifs. Here are a few of my fav ways to feature them.


Sequin Anchor tank: J.Crew

Double-sided anchor gift wrap: Smock Paper

Nautical bandeau bikini: Victoria's Secret

Outdoor anchor pillow: West Elm


Anchor earring set: Forever 21

Nautical plates by Thomas Paul: Nautical Luxuries



Tidalwave Sweater by Gosse de Paris: Farfetch

No comments:

Post a Comment