Welcome To my Blog!

This blog will be dedicated to style and design of all kinds! I believe that everyone's own style is personal and unique and should be expressed. This blog will give you tips, ideas, and info on how to do just that through interior design, fashion, and more! Live life your style!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Be Thankful in Style

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it's casual, reflective, family oriented, and centered around food! I love to cook and entertain, and Thanksgiving is the perfect time to bring out some unique pieces to make your dinner even more memorable. I love to combine the rich colors of fall with rustic touches from things like natural woods and I always add a little sparkle to make the setting feel special.  Here are some of my favorites!

Acacia wood chargers: Z-Gallerie

Gourd soup bowls: West Elm


Harvest Suzani napkins: Pottery Barn


Hobnail pitcher: Anthropologies


Acorn Salt & Pepper set: Pottery Barn

Bronze Age flatware: Anthropologies


Birch pillar candles: World Market


Glass bottles with wood top: West Elm


Harvest Caravan napkins: World Market

Antique mercury glass pumpkins: Pottery Barn


Square gold charger: World Market

Tria napkin ring: Crate & Barrel

Tres Chic Wreath: Grandinroad

No comments:

Post a Comment